Thursday, April 9, 2009

Playoff Wishes

The Playoffs are almost here, they start Saturday April 18th, and cream is starting to rise to the top (well, except for the Bulls, WTF?). Since I am not afraid to own up to my bias', here are some of my wishes before the end of the season



  • The Bobcats to stroll in and get the eighth playoff spot, hopefully taking it away from the Bulls. I really just want to see what Larry Brown can do if the Bobcats get in. To me, the Cavs don't seem unbeatable. Sure, they have only lost one game at home, but I think if some of their role players go cold, the Bobcats could beat them.

  • First round matchups in the East: Atlanta vs. Philadelphia and Orlando vs. Miami. Why? I would love to see Atlanta advance a round, plus this would set up the battle of Florida with the Magic and Heat squaring off

  • The Houston Rockets to face any other team in the first round but the Utah Jazz. I mean come on, the Jazz just seem to have the Rockets number. I am ready for the Rockets to advance to the second round, even if T-Mac won't be apart of it. Besides, the Jazz and Rockets don't really play what you would call up-tempo basketball. Other than the intensity between the two teams, the actual half court basketball can turn into a snoozefest

No comments:

Post a Comment