3. Enes Kanter, C, Utah Jazz - Apparently, Kanter has moved ahead of Knight here, and Knight may fall a long way because of it. If they stay here, they might be in a spot to get a good PG at 12
4. Jonas Valunciunas, C, Cleveland Cavaliers - There are all kinds of teams plotting how to get him right now. The Cavs want him, but don't wanna take him at 4. Almost certainly, somebody will trade up, or down, to get him
5. Brandon Knight, PG, Toronto Raptors- This pick is still unsettled. I would think the Raps would be happy if Knight falls here, but Biyombo is still a dark horse to go here.
12. Kemba Walker, PG, Utah Jazz - Maybe I moved Kemba here just to make things work out, but I think they would consider him if they actually take Kanter at 3. If Fredette is still on the board, he will definitely be hugely in the talks as well. Chris Singleton is also a name to look at here
Here are some other random draft tidbits I'm finding all over the web....
- Julyan Stone, a name unfamiliar to many, has many suitors in the second round. I could see the Lakers picking him
- Charlotte is said to covet Tristan Thompson, but Detroit may get to him first. These two teams are involved in cat and mouse trade talks with Cleveland, who wants Valunciunas, but not at 4
- 76ers may consider Donatas Motiejunas at 16, or Jordan Hamilton
- Sacramento seems almost certain that they will move pick #7. Perhaps they are eyeing a veteran PG, like Tony Parker or Ray Felton
- Miami loves Reggie Jackson
- Dallas may be looking at Isiah Thomas
- Jimmy Butler might get a look from the Celtics in the first round
- If Miami can trade back into the second round, they may choose Jon Leuer
- In my mock draft, I have Jackson going to OKC. Now they are said to be either trading the pick or looking for a hard worker. This is not Jackson....maybe Kyle Singler or Nolan Smith
- BREAKING NEWS: Charlotte has acquired the 7th pick for Stephen Jackson in a three way. Maybe they take Tristan Thompson now, or they package the 7 and 9 and move up?